Subject: [Leica] a serious question
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu Sep 25 14:56:33 2008

2008-09-25-14:29:50 Steve Unsworth:
> But why would I want to? Actually I have a 5D that's been more or less
> unused since I bough an M8.

Yeah, me too.  Just last week, it occurred to me that the batteries
might go bad if I let them just sit there and shelf-discharge (not sure
exactly how true that is with current technology, but anyway), so I
charged 'em all up, squeezed off a few frames with the 5D to reacquaint
myself with the controls and make sure it all still worked...  then
formatted the those pictures off the card, put the Canon back in the
bag, and went out with the M8.

Message from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] a serious question)