Subject: [Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Thu Sep 25 16:26:34 2008

I'd love to have an R10 if it was anywhere near the camera we all told
Leica we wanted.

Conversely, I can't imagine that I would be able to afford it - by any
stretch of the imagination.

I'll probably muddle into the next decade with my R8 and 9, R 28-90
Asph and 70-180 APO, hope to find an affordable, useable DMR. maybe a
280 f4 and mabye do the Canon adaptor thing.

All used, of course.

My best and most believable answer for now.  Especially give the state
of USA Economics.  Aren't we something?

Bob