Subject: [Leica] Film labs in DC & NYC
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Thu Sep 25 21:17:23 2008

Mail it all back to Main Photo or whoever you used. I used to work at
Specialty up in Santa Barbara and now live in Philly. I don't know of
any labs within 100 miles of me that had the quality control that
Specialty did. They weren't even the best either, just really good. I
work for a lab in Philly and our services are getting cut by the week.
Now that it's fall, it's darkroom weather!
Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from doug at ricecracker.net (doug kim) ([Leica] Film labs in DC & NYC)