Subject: camera shake was: Re: [Leica] a serious question
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Sep 26 06:05:15 2008

Tina posited her M8 works better than her 5d, Jayanand mused:

> The Canon SLRs will exhibit more shake than the M8
>will. I shoot a lot of wildlife, and for that the M8 is useless.

I ask -- Is this still true in the days of VR lenses? Does the M8 let you
shoot at a lower shutter speed than a Canikon with an image stabilization
lens?

I dunno, I'm asking. I haven't seen any tests.

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) (camera shake was: Re: [Leica] a serious question)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) (camera shake was: Re: [Leica] a serious question)
Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) (camera shake was: Re: [Leica] a serious question)