Subject: [Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Sep 26 12:47:09 2008

Harrison,

I'm absolutely agree, I had one and I consider it was one of the
better R lenses, in fact I consider that R lenses had an outstanding
quality, maybe better than the M's, I had 4/21, 2/35, 2/50, 2/90 and
3,4/1180, the Super Angulon 4/21 was outstanding!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 26/09/2008, a las 20:42, Harrison McClary escribi?: