Subject: [Leica] EMERGENCY - Orphan Works is being HOTLINED today - Call your Reps and Senators NOW!!!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Sep 26 13:52:43 2008

PESO:

This is very important to anybody who values the copyright to their
own works.  You can send a message to representatives with one click here:

http://capwiz.com/illustratorspartnership/issues/alert/?alertid=11442621

Thanks,

Tina

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] EMERGENCY - Orphan Works is being HOTLINED today - Call your Reps and Senators NOW!!!)