Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD for 21-22/09: champagne and potatoes
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Sep 27 23:21:25 2008

I am still catching up on mail following my trip to Bath, and also on
my own pictures. This yielded a couple of PADs for last weekend, which
do not fit into my planned pictures of the week for this week. So you
get them here instead.

21 September--arrivals lounge at Alicante airport:
http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#381800312_mn8jk-O-LB

22 September (2 pics) - an evening meal with my sister and brother-in-
law on our very dark terrace, hence ISO 1600:
http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#381800240_oLy7e-O-LB
http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#381800187_om9Di-O-LB

Cheers,
Nathan