Subject: [Leica] IMG: Droplets
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Sep 28 11:26:49 2008

Hi Steve,

I like the D700 a lot. I'm very familiar with the layout after having
the D100 and D200 so it's feels like an old glove. The image quality
and the high ISO performance are really good. It's nice having full
frame for my WA lenses. I have a full frame Canon body, mostly to use
my Nikon lenses, which I can probably get rid of now.

Thanks for looking at my rain drops.
Len