Subject: [Leica] RIP Paul Newman
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Sep 28 13:46:54 2008

Bob Palmieri showed:

He seemed like a really good guy who played out his admittedly cool

hand very well.  I also hear tell he was no dilettante on the racetrack.

So, here's an admittedly heavy-handed Ted Shadow-Side -type image

that I think I threw up a few years back:

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/70394360

On a brighter note, his considerable philanthropic work will live on

for quite some time.

Hi Bob,

A very fine tribute photograph to one of the great stars of our time!

Even though we all go at sometime, its sad some folks ever have to leave.
And he's one!

ted