Subject: [Leica] LUG - Way over my budget...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 28 18:24:59 2008

Jan, naturally there is a lot of chatter with Photokina happening. This list
is probably still your best bet. Why don't you stick with it for a while and
post pictures and contributions about the Leica gear that you do have and
use? We certainly have classic Leica users and enthusiasts here. There are
some very talented folks amongst those. With the message volume being high,
some people choose to receive the digest version which makes it more
manageable. You can pick and choose what you'd like to follow more easily
that way.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e