Subject: [Leica] M8 RAW and Aperture
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Sep 30 06:45:32 2008

Bob,

>>For the record, my most favorite point and shoot is still my 38 f.2.8

Contax T2.<<

I'm with you on that. The T2 is a classic in every respect. The only
flaw I find with it is lack of filters. Tough for BW if you use a lot of
red and green filtration, like I do. But when filters aren't needed,
it's awesome. It's great for color. I've been shooting Portra 800. Great
film to use with the T2.  My main travel camera of late has been either
the T2 or an F31fd digital (and a Rollei TLR for BW). I'm far more
judicious at what I photograph with film. I haven't decided yet, if
that's a good or a bad thing.

DaveR

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email) ([Leica] M8 RAW and Aperture)