Subject: [Leica] R10 Question....
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 08:29:57 2008

Frank Filippone <red735i@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Has anyone even heard a rumor ( heaven forbid a fact should show up
> so early on this product) that the R10 will offer AF using present,
> MF lenses?  Scheme conceptually like the Contax AX camera....

I have not heard this anywhere else.  IMHO it's more likely the R10 will
work with new AF-R lenses, and allow the use of exisiting R lenses with
focus confirmation.  I would not be surprised if the AF-R lenses are much
like the S lenses: weather-sealed, no aperture ring.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web