Subject: [Leica] IMG: New gallery
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Sep 30 12:58:49 2008

Really excellent work taken in modern times with film and a Leica camera.
I'd seen the sides June 7th
NYLUG'08: A Colloquium on Photography
1114 Avenue of the Americas (6th Avenue and 43rd)
Philip Forrest - "Contemporary Naval Photography in Iraq: A Personal View"

Its now most excellent to see them in this context.

I hope you didn't take all the sand induced scratches out.

They add added flavor.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner