Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: Alicante-Bath and back
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Sep 30 22:00:49 2008

Thanks for looking, Dick. Yes, the two girls are students, and my son
did not like me taking those pictures since everyone was looking at
them, and he did not want to be seen together with a middle-aged
perv ;-)

I do disagree with you about the 1664. I have had it from tap once,
and then it was (just) tolerable, but in general I think it
illustrates very well that the world is much better off when the
French stick to making wine, cognac, calvados etc. and leave the beer
brewing to the Belgians, the Germans and the Czechs.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain