Subject: [Leica] IMG: porch tomato w/ 65 elmar
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Oct 1 15:42:54 2008

Ours ripen ok, but as soon as they ripen they get tomato blight, the
skins go translucent and very hard.

I didn't fancy spraying them with copper sulphate, so I pulled them out
and incinerated them - the spores must be in the soil though, the next
year's crop was the same.

Cheers
Douglas

>>> http://www.imagist.com