Subject: Taking Pix from Inflatables and Repairmen [was Re: [Leica] BOATING PAD #7 - Cormorants 1, 2 and 3]
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Oct 1 19:33:05 2008

I'll gotta tell ya' Doug, after a summer of taking boat pix from a
wildly bouncing sailboat, the relatively gentle rocking of the
inflatable as I drifted along in the current was almost like standing
on shore.

I feel your pain about the repairman.  I've been trying to get my new
landscape contractor to come back and redo parts of the new lawn they
just put in for about a month.  There are bare patches everywhere.
Now they swear, absolutely swear, they will be here Friday.  I'm not
betting they're going to show up.  We're just about at the end of the
growing season here so if they don't come now, it'll be Spring before
we can finish the lawn.

Snarl!

Sorry Lug.  Just had to get that off my chest.

Regards,

Dick
off-list comments to r.s.taylor at comcast dot net please.