Subject: [Leica] IMG:A few more work pictures
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Oct 2 05:43:11 2008

Alan,

You must have a very interesting job. From your African artifacts to
the ballet photos to the portraits of your colleagues. All very well
done.

Your 2MP photos are just fine.  You can take beautiful pictures all
day long with that camera. The first digital camera I bought and
still have is the Nikon D1H. It's only 2.76 MP. I look at the photos
from that camera and still wonder how the pictures can look that
good. In some cases size doesn't matter.

Best Regards,
Len