Subject: off list Re: [Leica] IMG: porch tomato w/ 65 elmar
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Oct 2 07:30:43 2008

thanks for taking a look and your kind comments Leonard.

as far as gardening - i gave up on that a long time ago
never could get a handle on the weeding
and it seemed no matter how small the garden
we ended up with more than we could eat or even give away
now we only put peppers, hot and cool
and tomatoes in pots around the porch
very manageable and i eat the stuff almost as it ripens
only had one plant catch some sort of blight
which resulted in the bottom of the fruit rotting before ripening

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com