Subject: [Leica] I join the ranks of the "sans-M8" again
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Thu Oct 2 17:43:20 2008

Vick,

Welcome back!    I've done the same thing with a Nikon D300 -- sold it and
have returned to Rollei, Leica, and Contax.    In my case I didn't use the
D300 very much because I didn't like the pictures I got with it.    I love
B&W from film, especially the new T-Max 400, which is just a lovely, lovely
emulsion.  Can't do that with digital.

Robert