Subject: [Leica] M8 owners, please help me out - did it come with a warranty card?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 2 18:03:07 2008

Mine is an international booklet of 16 pages with space inside the back
cover for a dealer's stamp and dating, plus a page for the owner to record
their name and address above the sticker recording serial number. There is
no mail in portion. It sounds like Leica USA has a separate card system? I
don't know what you have in Canada. Maybe Ted or Tom A can help?

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/