Subject: [Leica] M8 owners, please help me out - did it come with a warranty card?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Oct 2 23:09:31 2008

What he said......

And to boot, Leica has long since used gimmicks to get the name of the
original purchaser.. like the free filters.....

The new owner has no warranty.  ( or so I interpret the "rules").

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Vick,

Since the buyer is not the original owner,  what does it matter.

Just cut the price another Kilobuck to make up for it. :-)

Jerry