Subject: [Leica] No nukes in North Carolina? But maybe Arizona?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Oct 3 19:35:26 2008

HI Tina!

We just left Arizona to return to California. Last week I rode from
Jacob Lake Lodge to the Grand Canyon's north rim - a glorious ride
that begins at 7900', rises to 8840 before descending (with some ups
and downs) to the rim itself at about 8,200' The headwind made it
"interesting".

The previous evening we drove the route I'd ride the next day at
twilight. The long valleys leading into the park were filled with more
deer than I have ever seen in my life. In fact if you took all the
deer I've ever seen they wouldn't make a dent in the herds, well,
small groups, that filled the grasslands. Along the border the aspens
were changing.

Earlier we visited the Coral Pink Sand Dunes in Utah and Cedar Breaks,
one of my favorite national monuments.

I didn't get many photos to share but it was a great holiday anyway.

Be careful going down those hills. I hope you don't have bad weather.
I was seeing storms blowing in as we left Black Canyon.

Be safe!

Adam