Subject: [Leica] Pick of holiday pics Whitby 2008
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Oct 4 10:40:01 2008

Thanks, Bob,

Cropping is half the work of making something out of what I shot :-)

It saves a lot of running around to get the right view too.

Shooting wide also gives me enough scope for straightening and cropping
- this year I seem to have a 0.54 degree tilt to the right. I had to
apply this correction to nearly everything I took - either my eyes are
going or there's something wrong with the camera.

Cheers and thanks for taking a look
Douglas