Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ravel Trio
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Oct 6 11:42:03 2008

Geoff:  The 4th person is the page turner. She also happens to be the
pianist's daughter, so be nice.  :-)

Page turners are indispensible when a composer "inconsiderately" writes
piano passages that require both hands across a page turn, which means you
need a third hand to turn the pages while keeping things going.

--Peter

> Looks like you did fine, Peter. My preference is for the colour version. It
>gives me more warmth and atmosphere.
>Does the lady on piano have a PA or bodyguard there? Otherwise it might
be a quartet.