Subject: [Leica] To Gene (visit to Barcelona)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Oct 6 16:28:04 2008

Gene,

My response to your e-mail has beeb rejected by your server, BTW, what
I said you was:

Initially I have no commitments for these dates and I'm free, well
excpt for the requirements of my work, but it will be a pleasure to
meet you in Barcelona.

Here you have a lot of general information:

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=es-es&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&q=hoteles+barcelona&fb=1&view=text&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=more-results&cd=1

I'm not an expert on Hotels in Barcelona, I've recommended other
friends as well placed (Down Town) and not expensive Hotels

http://www.hotel-inglaterra.com/

http://www.hoteljardi-barcelona.com/

Let me know if you need further details or if I can do something for
you, my phones are:

Cellular +34 669 30 42 35
Office    +34 93 481 56 90
Home    +34 93 204 42 53

Once I have more information about your detailed planning we can
precise to meet us.

Cheers
Lluis