Subject: [Leica] 1,000,000.00 leica lens on ebay
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Oct 6 18:32:35 2008

My wife and I were talking the other day about whether I could sell prints
on the internet.  She suggested a minimum price of $2,000 and some profound
commentary, plus something about how they would be available for future
generations. I mentioned that it was like CDO's, crap is crap, right?  But I
think she has me turned around..."I approached the subject, not sure whether
I was permitted to capture the image...then suddenly there was a oneness
with the sunflowers and I knew I had this one opportunity, lasting only
fleeting seconds, and fortunately, having misplaced my exposure meter due to
excessive Leffe's, I recalled that the brightness of a sunflower was..."

It's just crazy enough to work.

Ken