Subject: [Leica] Differents looks
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Oct 7 14:19:54 2008

Hi Matthew,

Thank you very much for looking and your kind compliment, I don't
remember the painting you are mentioning..., but on the photo it is a
mirror, not a window, the angle of view gives a different reflection
that what we see.

My name is Luis (in Spanish) and Lluis (in Catalan). When I was born
during the Franco's dictature it was prohibited the use of the Catalan
language, for this reason my documents was in Spanish and me, as many
people of my generation, was used to be to have an "official" name in
Spanish and for the familly and friends it was the Catalan.

Best wishes too
Lluis

El 07/10/2008, a las 22:45, Matthew Hunt escribi?: