Subject: Jumping Waterlife [was Re: [Leica] BOATING PAD #12 - Powerboat/Bow On]
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Oct 7 15:42:58 2008

Crocodiles! Of course some genius eco tour entrepreneurs started putting
bait on a stick from the side of the boat for tourist photo opps. Those
cunning patient dinosaurs would never learn to associate the boats with
food, now would they?? I found an example for you here.
<http://www.ozoutback.com.au/postcards/postcards_forms/animals_1/Source/2.ht
m>

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/