Subject: [Leica] M8 owners: problems with Capture One LE installer on Mac?
From: simonpj at mac.com (Wyndham Pulman-Jones)
Date: Wed Oct 8 07:28:23 2008

The Capture One LE installer that came with my M8 won't run on either of my
Macs that are running OS 10.5.x (whatever the most recent update is). When I
try to launch the installer it I immediately get a dialogue box saying the
program has aborted.

Has anybody experienced a compatibility problem with the Capture One
installer and the latest version of OS X? Other files on the Capture One
disk open ok.

Thanks,

Simon
Cambridge, UK.