Subject: [Leica] BOATING PAD #14 - Why Sailors Hate Power Boaters #3
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Oct 8 15:12:29 2008

As a cyclist I have this experience quite frequently . . . but I'm
usually too terrified or too busy seeking somewhere safe to even THINK
of snapping a photo.

If I did, though, I'd catch Mommy Dearest at the wheel of her black
Escalade, yacking on her cell phone while the kiddies watch DVDs from
their car seats in the 2nd row. OR it's a guy in his Prius. I don't
know what it is about them but man, I treat Prius drivers like they're
all drunk because they seem never to give up any inch of road they
seem to feel they own. Shuddering...

Adam