Subject: [Leica] What's the shortest record for Leica Sellers Regret?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Thu Oct 9 09:38:43 2008

When I sold my M2, my first Leica, to a friend I regretted it as soon
as I turned around and walked away from the camera. The logic was that I
had two Leicas at the time and only needed one. Several months later I
really regretted the sale after being told that the M2 was dropped and
the rangefinder rendered completely useless.

I regret the sale of a lot of cameras, but they always open new doors
in some way. I think I miss my old Konica Hexar AF the most.

Or maybe my Nikon F4.
Or F3.
Or my first Crown Graphic.
Or my Pentax Spotmatic.