Subject: [Leica] October contest, M6 on Kalverstraat?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Oct 9 09:40:47 2008

I've had lots of fun today prowling around taking pictures that I will
consider entering in this month's contest, whose theme is "Three".

I was sitting outside eating a hamburger near Kalverstraat when a man walked
by carrying an M6 with a chrome 50mm Summicron. He looked a lot like the
pictures of Howard Cummer that I've seen. By the time I managed to
disentangle myself from the table and chairs, to follow him and ask him if
he was a LUGger, he was gone somewhere on Kolksteeg. Howard, was it you?

Replies: Reply from fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess) ([Leica] October contest, M6 on Kalverstraat?)