Subject: [Leica] Vacation Camera Lenses: What did NOT work?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Oct 10 05:21:06 2008

My most recent vacation was in Germany, Switzerland and finally Venice.

I took an R7 with 100/2.8 Macro and 28/2.8 PC.  I have beautiful shots
of buildings with no distortion, especially in Venice.

I didn't take the M8 being afraid that it might misbehave.

The only misbehaviour's I've had on "shoots" was my Hasselblad 203FE,
and I figure it was the E magazine that was throwing the camera into ERR
code.  Remove and re-attach the magazine fixed it, but at one shoot (my
sister in law's wedding) the SL2 backup camera saved the day.

Vick

Message from matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt) ([Leica] Vacation Camera Lenses: What did NOT work?)