Subject: [Leica] OT: AusLUG goes broke
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Oct 10 14:57:55 2008

Well come on down for a visit, Arche, still the same country. No rioting in
the streets or stockbrokers jumping out of windows...yet ;-) Only a lot of
fear driven panic and currency manipulation for profit. My wife just happens
to be flying to Denver in a week and we are organising a family visit to
west coast in December. Hence some current frustration with a freefall
dollar!

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/