Subject: [Leica] What leica product did you sell only to buy back?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Oct 10 19:09:40 2008

I've bought three 135 2.8 lenses, and sold the last just before I bought the
M8, and kinda wish I still had it. I bought a second Minolta CLE, but that
was a replacement for a stolen one. Likewise my last 35m Summicron replaced
for the same theft.

That summi went away to be able to buy a 35 asph summicron.

I sold my Noctilux, and really wouldn't mind seeing how it performed on the
M8, but I doubt I'll ever get another.  Likewise the 21 that GeeBee now uses
so nicely.  I have C/V that's awfully nice, but guess what?

The 15mm C/V  showed my body parts on the M7, so when I went Leia digital, I
bought another and sent it to DAG for service, and it ROCKS.  Those pictures
in the hardware store were all shot with it at f4.5  and often at 1/15.

SonC

Message from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] What leica product did you sell only to buy back?)