Subject: [Leica] Nice to wake up to good news for once...
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Oct 11 16:08:33 2008

LUGers

Now some real good news!  I saw last night that Frank Dernie is back on
the Formula One scene.

He is with that Frog outfit Peugeot, but they still have British
connections.  The commentators referred
to him with high regard.

I still wonder how he has time to write to us between Qualification time
and the race/

Jerry

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] Nice to wake up to good news for once...)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Nice to wake up to good news for once...)