Subject: [Leica] IMG:More Fall Color; I Can't Stop!
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Oct 16 11:52:52 2008

Alan Magayne-Roshak wrote:

>Autumn is the only time of year I really feel like shooting much (personal)
>color, and I'll have to admit
>the 30D makes it easy to get things posted quickly.   These four pictures
>were taken on my way
>home from work Wednesday.
>
>Part of my friend's Halloween display:
><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Color/FrankenBike_AMR.jpg.html>

Pretty ugly, but a nice shot ;-)

>His street.  I love the variety of tree colors:
><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Color/ColorStreet_AMR.jpg.html>

So do I, but so difficult to get the feeling across - yet you do it so
well Alan

>At a busy intersection (from my car window):
><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Color/DuskBike_AMR.jpg.html>

Ouch ! Gives me the crees - in my country the cyclist would have had to
STOP - priority is given to any vehicle coming from the right ...
I feel very uncomfortable as a result.

>Walking past my nearest bookstore:
><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Color/BookstoreCafe_AMR.jpg.html>

Did you write Book(leg) store? I see strange books in the background.
A very peaceful and relaxing photo Alan.
The gentleman is so well caught in action.

Thanks for sharing your side of the season.
Amiti?s
Philippe