Subject: [Leica] From the Wessagusset Beach Concours ;-)
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Oct 16 20:31:00 2008

Hi Len:

We must be of similar age.  My family drove around the Boston area in a
'34 Chevy sedan which looked something like this:
<http://carpixs.com/PHOTOS/0002100/640x480/0002127A.JPG>

No rumble seat, we three kids were squeezed into the back, especially
with the pots and pans when we went to our Wessagusset cottage in the
summer.

I replaced the rumble seat in the '31 Model A with a very large gas
tank... the little 5 gallon tank behind the dash didn't get the thirsty
Olds V8 very far.

Jim