Subject: [Leica] glossy screen iMac problems
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Oct 17 06:16:40 2008

At 08:42 AM 10/17/2008, you wrote:
>Daniel,
>Laptops are virtually impossible to calibrate IMHO. You need a desktop with
>a decent screen - a 19'' Samsung/Viewsonic etc will do, and spend some extra
>money on a Spyder3 or equivalent. LaCie or Eizo are total overspend for
>amateurs.
>Cheers
>Jayanand

Or you can use a laptop with a large monitor attached. That's what I
have at the farm - a 24" refurbished Dell.  I calibrate it with
Gretag and it matches my Eizo at home at 1/10 the cost.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] glossy screen iMac problems)