Subject: [Leica] BOATING PAD #23 - Traffic and Currents
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sat Oct 18 06:44:46 2008

The LUG had been silent for 12 hours now but I'm sending this as a
true believer in its eventual return.  :-)

Traffic at the Woods Hole Entrance Buoy

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2008_PAD/300_1818.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/6nfn2g

Current in Woods Hole Passage at Normal Full Flood.  It was running
about five knots here.  I've seen it at seven or thereabouts but
unfortunately didn't have a camera with me at the time.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2008_PAD/300_2418.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/5rwcpg

D300 with 70-200 mm or 17-35 mm f 2.8 zooms.  C&C always welcome.

Regards,

Dick
off-list comments to r.s.taylor at comcast dot net please.