Subject: [Leica] glossy screen iMac problems
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Oct 19 03:10:36 2008

The screen on the 24" is supposed to be better than the smaller screens.

Don't buy the extra memory from Apple, their prices are very high. I bought
from a 3rd party in the UK. Even though I had to ditch the 2 gig that the
iMac came with it still worked out cheaper than buying the machine with 4
gig from Apple.

Steve

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] glossy screen iMac problems)