Subject: [Leica] LR question - I did something dumb
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Oct 19 11:46:20 2008

Since many of you know a lot more about Lightroom than I do, I thought
I would ask here...

I have accidentally deleted about 70 pictures from the folder where I
keep the converted DNG images generated by LR. When I say "deleted" I
really mean deleted, i.e. the DNG files are physically gone. The
images show up in the LR database but only as previews, so no
exporting or further developing is possible. However, when I go into
the Develop module, I can still see in the History exactly which
adjustments I made to the images. And I still have the original RAW
files.

I would like to recreate the DNG files with the adjustments I had
made. One to do it is of course to go image by image, re-importing the
RAW files and then manually applying the adjustments I had originally
made. A bit tedious, though. Therefore, I wonder if there is a smarter
way to accomplish the same thing?

TIA,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman