Subject: [Leica] leica m8 owners, r u upgrading
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sun Oct 19 19:30:39 2008

I have put my name on the list for the upgrade, but now i don't know
if shutter upgrade (the only one i was looking at) is worth it. for
1000usd  you can do a lot of stuff and the camera itself will
succeeded soon by at least the M9 (may be even ziess or voiltander
jump in too)

PS
i have heard that cosina's owner does not like digital but i don't
think investing a new film camera model is a wise investment for them
and ziess also needs a upgrade to their film camera

  regards, mehrdad

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] leica m8 owners, r u upgrading)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] leica m8 owners, r u upgrading)