Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: a two-day walk around Madrid
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Oct 19 23:11:29 2008

Thanks Nathan for your early Monday morning report that allows me to
travel CO? free ;-)

This is a set of very attractive photos of a place I would like to visit
some day; your eye has already some placs I must.

My favourite is :
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/uploads/2008/42alt14.jpg>
Looks in between my openings and my fuzzillogic series, that must be
why. great take.

Enjoy your week.
Bien amicalement de MEtz
Philippe