Subject: [Leica] Hello, I'm new to this group...and Don Goldberg of Dagcam suggested I put my malfunction/repair question to this group...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Oct 20 11:14:19 2008

It has hopefully not been kept in a car.
Left in the sunlight a dark cars interior can compete in a half hour with
the planet Venus.

The Dlux 3 is an enviable camera. I'd love one. Love the 16:9 format and the
optical image stabilization and a 2.8" 16:9 ratio LCD monitor.
Love the larger than most digicam sensor when you use the 16:9 format.

Wish one could be made which would work with Leica Lenses!!
The D-Lux M!

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner