Subject: [Leica] IMG: New cloudscape from Hoppy
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue Oct 21 08:08:54 2008

Hi Geoff,
I love your clouds.
I also enjoyed the narrative, and hope that as soon as the C...
photographer has finished with Doug on board the canoe he'll be rushing
to your place and document the daily ordeal as described.
Hold on fast my friend, kids grow up quickly, which spoils the strain ;-)
Amiti?s
Philippe

Keep posting !
.