Subject: [Leica] leica m8 owners, r u upgrading
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 15:33:59 2008

Lee,

Yes, she has been very tolerant and generous on our big vacation which
started back in June and will end in about 4 weeks (Nov. 1 for europe and
back home in maybe 2 weeks after that).  I have accumulated 2 lenses (one
new and one used) and the DMR, which is some kind of record for me, and I
joke with her about her being a clone of my wife who would never let me buy
so much camera equipment in such a short time.  On the other hand I tell her
that I have taken her on this great vacation to europe and all.  ;-)  I have
also tried to buy her goodies also, but she has only taken me up on a couple
of occasions while over here.  But yes, I have been pretty lucky to have her.

Gene

From: lkhermann <lkhermann@bresnan.net>