Subject: [Leica] IMG: New cloudscape from Hoppy
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Oct 21 18:17:28 2008

> All right, light is fading, put on the 35, no time to reset lens detection

        Fortunately, Hoppy recalled that the luminance of clouds at sunset
was 150 c/ft2...Seriously, it is a great image.  I keep wanting to flip it
horizontally (I am left-handed).  The clouds near the horizon (which, if
visible, would no doubt be perfectly straight) look ominous.  Last evening,
I saw a bunch of drifting contrails that looked somewhat like this but...no
camera.

Ken