Subject: [Leica] IMG: Greenwood, Mississippi
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu Oct 23 14:23:58 2008

Took a couple of days and spent some time in Greenwood,Mississippi. We were
up there for our anniversary, and a little business work. Stayed at the
Alluvian Hotel, which is where Viking cooking ranges have setup shop. Not to
mention they serve Guinness in the hotel!

Managed to view some parts of the Delta there, as well as see 2 out of 3
possible resting places of the great Bluesman, Robert Johnson.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Greenwood

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Greenwood, Mississippi)