Subject: [Leica] PESO: Gaining
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 03:12:12 2008

Hey, don´t knock walking as exercise.  I had to take off my belt yesterday
at the airport security check in Gerona, Spain, and my pants started to fall
off, but I was quick with my hands so they did not fall down, luckily.  ;-)
So 3 months of walking around Europe have had one good side effect.  ;-)  On
the other hand, I need a new pair of shoes...

Gene

From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@tele2.fr>